2007-09-09

Further drama with Caplio R6

Today I took more than 200 photos of the Roman Forum, The Colosseum and the Palatino Hill. Just before we started returning to the hotel, the camera reported an error in the memory card and asked me to format it. I did not, of course. But the card refused to work anymore.

I suspect that I have lost a whole day of photos! I would try my best to read the card with my computer in hotel, but I am not having any false hopes.

The worst thing is, I have no idea what caused the fatal error, the card, the battery, or the camera itself.

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------

When I tried to transfer photos from the memory card to the computer back at the hotel room, it reported that the card was not formatted. So, a whole day of photos lost unless I can find an excellent data recovery solution!

2 則留言:

  1. Are you using a 4G SD card? If yes, probably it's not compatiable with your camera. It seems that there is no universal standard for 4G SD card yet. Then buy a 2G instead.

    回覆刪除