2007-09-08

Faulty Ricoh Caplio R6?

I have been using my newly purchased Ricoh Caplio R6 for the Italy trip. It performed well without any hiccups until two days before, when it indicated it failed to record a few of the pictures I took.

When I tried to transfer the photos to my computer later that night, I discovered that a total of 25 pictures were corrupted.

Not knowing the exact of the problem, I reformatted the SD card and the camera has been functioning normally since then. Hopefully, this picture corruption incident is just one-off.

2 則留言:

  1. back to HK?

    I had that problem before with another camera.

    I usually select the option of saving the files in both RAW and JPG format. So if one format fails, the other provides a backup.

    回覆刪除
  2. further and fatal error today. see my latest entry.

    回覆刪除