2005-06-22

This entry was posted wirelessly

So it turns out that setting up my laptop computer for wireless internet access is quite simple. Just turn the wireless switch of the computer to "on", go to "control panel", follow the few steps in "wireless network setup wizard", and then it's done.

Of course, properly setting up a secure wireless network must be more complicated than this. But I am more than happy right now, being able to surf the net with the laptop while lying on the bed.

2 則留言:

  1. Make sure you hide your ip address for security reason.

    I'm using wireless lan too, and from time to time I changed the password of my wireless access.

    回覆刪除
  2. thanks for the advice. this is the first time i ever use wireless, and security is one issue i should spend some time on.

    回覆刪除