2005-10-14

Golf freebies

I receive freebies from the bank from time to time. You know, a pen, a calender, a writing pad, or something like that. The usual stuff.

This morning, she asked me whether I would like some freebies. Why not.

To my surprise, she gave me some golf balls and tees. How did she know that I played golf for the first time in my life just a few days ago?

They may not be of much use to me at this stage. But at least I know now that little thing you push in the ground to hold the ball in position is called a tee.

7 則留言:

  1. they spy on you... kaka

    回覆刪除
  2. as if they don't already know enough about me (and my "situation") :-)

    回覆刪除
  3. When your golf skill gets better, they will send you a golf bag. May be even a golf set. You know, BIG clients ma ..=p

    回覆刪除
  4. Please post some photos/video of your "practising".

    回覆刪除
  5. if i were really a big client, they wouldn't wait until my skill gets better before giving me a whole golf set. they would do it now. unfortunately, i am just a "pen, calender, writing pad" type of client.

    回覆刪除
  6. i wouldn't mind posting some pictures ... when my skills gets better. it may take years.

    回覆刪除
  7. Yes, "diamond pen", "gold calendar" and "platium writing pad" .....

    回覆刪除