2005-11-08

Free streaming of the entire "Running on Empty" album by Jackson Browne

Jackson Browne is one of my favorite singer-song writers. There was a time, especially during my university years, when I couldn't survive without a daily dose of JB songs.

May be "Running on Empty" is not typical Jackson Browne. May be it is not Jackson Browne at his best. But it is definitely the most accessible and most popular Jackson Browne album:

Free streaming of the entire album from mp3.com

----------

Below are my previous attempts to set a Jackson Browne lyric to a photo. As you can see, and which should come as no surprise to JB fans, both photos are rather gloomy.





Note: neither "Sleep's Dark and Silent Gate" nor "My Opening Farewell" is from the "Running on Empty" album.

1 則留言:

  1. what a pleasant surprise! i have no idea that you like jackson browne too.

    回覆刪除