2011-02-19

Today's Deal: Buy a Diploma!



For your information, Spreets is one of those "Groupon" sites in Australia selling you discounted coupons for pizzas, massage, and apparently, diplomas as well.

For $995, or just one-third of the original price, I can get myself a career-boosting diploma. But there's more. I can choose between a Diploma in Business, or Manangement, or both. Now that's a great deal!

May I assume that once they receive my money, the diploma would be sent to me in the form of an electronic coupon asap, so I can print it out and show to prospective employers? Frankly, wouldn't want to wait for days for it to arrive by post.

3 則留言:

  1. 奇哉怪也!怪哉奇也!

    可能你已想到,這個deal其實是以三分一價錢,報讀助你事業大展鴻圖的diploma課程。

    我是從email收到這deal的訊息。可是,當我按BUY,跳到他們的網站時,卻找不到這個非常優惠的deal。可能,他們已經發覺,標題的字眼,有點那個...

    回覆刪除
  2. 今早終於在網站找到這deal
    (圖片也改用網站截圖,取代email截圖)
    看標題,文字並無改動
    可知我昨天的猜想
    (文字令人誤會要改寫)
    毫無根據

    回覆刪除