2005-05-27

Had a bit of drama today ...

Early today, we drove to the new house to do some cleaning. we "parked" the car in the garage and got out. When we got in the car to have a quick lunch later, it refused to start!

I was annoyed. There can't be a worse time for the car to break down, given that we shall be moving house soon and we need to drive to and fro over the next few days.

So I called the auto association for rescue. The guy came after an hour and started the engine after 10 seconds - I left the car in D gear when I turn off the engine this morning.

Well, I haven't "parked" a car in an enclosed box for almost 10 years and this morning I was a bit uncertain whether I stopped the car in the right spot - that explained my absent mindedness.

2 則留言:

  1. At least it proved that the handbrake worked!

    回覆刪除
  2. I did the same silly thing this morning! Of couse, this time I knew what happened. So, no drama this time.

    回覆刪除