2006-02-20

What "looks really nasty" ?!

Whenever there's a comment on my blog, I would receive an email notification from Blogger.com showing the comment, the name of the commenter, and the time it was posted. However, the email would not show where (i.e. which blog entry) the comment was made.

Usually it is not difficult to guess: it would most likely be a comment made on a recent blog entry, and the comment itself usually gives a clear indication about the subject matter.

However, today I received this email notification:

that looks really nasty......

--
Posted by Anonymous to joetsang@downunder ... and the living is easy at 2/20/2006 01:42:11 PM

At first, I thought it must be a comment on my recent revolting photo "新一代型男典範!!!" posted a few days ago. But it was not. Then I thought, may be the sea infested with sharks "looks really nasty" to the commenter. Again I was wrong. Finally I checked all my entries on the front page of the blog (whcih extend back to late December last year) but could not locate the comment.

What "looks really nasty"?!

It's intriguing.

5 則留言:

  1. em ... when I get similar email notification, I can click on that link and then I'll be able to see instantly which post the commment comes from ...

    回覆刪除
  2. silly me! i have no idea that i can click the link to that particular entry. now i know that the comment was on a pasta dish we made.

    回覆刪除
  3. which one is it? could U post that link here?

    回覆刪除
  4. http://www.joetsang.net/aussiejt/2004/09/ratatouilee-meatballs-with-penne.html

    回覆刪除
  5. now u r relieved. ka~

    回覆刪除