2007-05-04

Two major trips to plan

Just when I thought I should start planning for the upcoming Italy trip (late August-mid October), I learnt that Jetstar, the budget subsidiary of Qantas, was offering deep discounts on some of its routes. Essentially, they were offering two-for-the-price-of-one tickets.

To my surprise, the newly established Brisbane-Kansai route was included (Jetstar is basically a domestic airline with only a few international routes).

To me, it was too much of an opportunity to miss, so I immediately booked two return tickets for the 24 November to 12 December period, at a total cost of less than A$1,000!

I haven't decided where I am going to visit this time, since I have been to Japan many times and visited the Kansai area only late last year.

At the moment, I shall concentrate on drawing up an itinerary for the Italy trip and shall worry about the Japan trip only later. My preliminary thought is to visit the Okayama/Kurashiki/Shikoku region for 7-10 days before flying to Hokkaido for another week.

Lots of travel planning to do.

沒有留言:

發佈留言