2013-09-27

宋以朗新作先睹

Roland Soong (宋以朗): I have been writing a weekly column in the Guangzhou-based Southern Metropolis Daily. The series began last September and has just finished its scheduled run this August. For one full year (September 2012 - August 2013), the newspaper provided me with one full page every Tuesday to tell my family story, beginning with my grandfather Song Chunfang and ending with me. Each week (except for the occasional official holidays), I providedsubmitted four thousand words or so in text. This became quite stressful, as writing in Chinese about art, history and literature does not easy for me.

The project is not completely done. I will spend the next two months putting the materials together for a book. This includes re-writing the section about myself. However, most of the work is done already and I can now turn my attention to other projects, including reviving this website.

欲先睹為快?請到宋以朗的網誌2013年9月那頁後段位置:My Long Absence,點擊全部42篇南都文章連結。

沒有留言:

發佈留言