2006-11-12

Blog address

You may have noticed that the address for two of my blogs, including this one, has been changed.

First, I have to say sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

I didn't do this for fun. In fact, it was no fun at all.

For so long, I have been unknowingly using addresses which are problematic for indexing and searching. For example, the address for this blog has long been:

www.joetsang.net/jtblog/jtblog.html

The appropriate address should be:

www.joetsang.net/jtblog/index.html

which can be accessed simply by going to:

www.joetsang.net/jtblog/

I began to suspect something was wrong after I have installed Technorati search here. Whenever I typed in a word to test it out, it always came back with zero result.

Anyway, there is no need to go through the whole process. Suffice to say that the problem has now been fixed (I think).

沒有留言:

發佈留言