2004-10-20

Photo masaic for dummies

I came across an article in Engadget about creating photo mosaics the free and easy way. I downloaded the program called AndreaMosaic from the homepage.



All you need to do is specify a directory of many photos as the mosaic pieces, and a background photo, and hey presto, it's done! If you are a smart guy, you can temper with the parameters, but basically, the default parameters will do a pretty good job.



The mosaic shown here (Biei, Hokkaido, Japan) was my second attempt. I know it is amateurish, but what can you expect from such an easy to use program and a dummy like me?







The first attempt looked awful. I guess not all photos are suitable as the background.

1 則留言:

  1. This is awesome, could you do one photo mosaic for Wai Wai.

    回覆刪除