2004-10-15

Talk to her (Hable con ella)

Having just watched Almodovar's Talk to her, I have two things to say:
(1) This is a masterpiece of modern cinema. Almodovar is Benigno - he may be seen as a weird guy, but when he talks to you with so much love, you can't help but be moved.
(2) I regret having waited for so long before watching it. I thought I knew all his tricks already. But I am wrong.


Official sites of Talk to her: Hable con ella en Pedro Almodovar | Talk to her

Objetivo Almodovar: 98 pictures made by the film director about Talk to her

5 則留言:

  1. Yeah, "Talk to her" is a great movie. Have you seen "All about mothers"?

    回覆刪除
  2. No yet. Has his new film "Bad Education" been shown in HK yet?

    回覆刪除
  3. One or two months ago. I haven't seen it.

    If you like Almodovar, how about Ingmar Bergman?

    回覆刪除
  4. I haven't watched any Bergman film. I can't explain why, but I just haven't.

    回覆刪除
  5. You'll like him. I've seen "Winter Light" and "Autumn Sonata". The latter features Ingrid Bergman.

    回覆刪除